Sunday, May 25, 2008

Maybe I Should Get Serious Now....







So, since it has been almost a year exactly since I started this blog, maybe I should use it. I have about a million excuses why I haven't....like I didn't like the layout and other stupid things, but really, I keep thinking about it and just never get around to using blogger. . So, to say the least, alot has happened around here lately. Connor is almost 15 months old! Yikes! So much has happened, I just can't even begin to know where to start. But, I will post some pictures to show some of the highlights!

















And some more....




And then a few more... (see, it has been really busy around here!) :)









4 comments:

Aaron, Vicki Tunell said...

He's beautiful Whitney! I'm so happy for you guys, and hope you can work things out to get where you want to go. We are moving back to Tucson soon, so that is exciting for us. We miss you guys and hope you are well. Congratulations on Connor!

Vicki

The Royal Buffington's said...

Wow...He's changed so much already! His Santa picture turned out cute...Ally was on the verge of a breakdown this year. The pictures actually pretty funny. She's so MAD!!!

Cara said...

FINALLY- I was beginning to think that you were in blogger denial but glad to see you are back in the blogging world!!! Connor is such a cutie and we will have to have a play date soon!

Flowerchild said...

hey whit loved the blog page i loved all the pics im making a blog page so yup ill tell you when its complete