Friday, August 1, 2008

Stuff

I've just been thinking alot this week about choices and some of the ones I have made in my life.At first I was second guessing my choices and thinking that if I had only known...., but I don't have a time machine, so I can't fix it, even though it might be nice to have one!  At the time that I made my choices, it felt right.  Looking back and seeing how everything turned out, I might wished I would have chosen differently, but I didn't know and could have never known at the time what the outcome would have been.  I can't say that I totally regret anything I did, but I have realized that by making different choices, my life could be alot different than it is right now.  I might not like some of the things in my life, but I guess everything isn't perfect.  I do know that I am so glad to have my family and am glad that my choices have brought me here.  I am not in a bad place....I might be living in Tucson, which I don't like and I might have a job I don't like....but I do know it could be worse.  I am beginning to see how I can learn from my choices though, which is good.  My mind has just been going non stop lately thinking about all of this stuff and I can't seem to get it to stop!  I am also missing my family in Washington and wish I could be there, which always makes me feel sad!  Anyways....here are some more random pictures to show that were taken lately.  Connor is getting so big and is learning and becoming his own little person, which I think he has quite the personality.  (The pictues go oldest to newest...the first few were taken just before our trip and the last few were from this week.)

Playing with HIS, yes, his, ZIP ZAP.

Look at that look!
Helping dad put together his toybox.

Talking on my touch....he likes to act like he is talking on the phone.
Another look.
Playing with his piggy bank, that is actually a froggy.  He has been liking to put money in it...he just gets mad that he can't take it out.  (Can you guess who gave us the frog?)

Thanks for looking and sorry that I do like a million posts in 1 day....I just fall behind!  We hope you have a great weekend.  It is so hot here.

1 comment:

j2nielsen said...

Whitney, he is so cute! I am so sorry you are missing WA and your family! It will all work out. I can't believe Conrad is home, he is so grown up! It was fun looking at those pictures!